PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
1. Every time you use this website, you will be under the application of the privacy and cookies policy in force at all times (hereinafter, the Privacy and Cookies Policy), and you should review said text to verify that you are satisfied with it. < / p>
2. The personal data that you provide us with are name, surname, telephone, email, country, subject, subject, message, sections that interest you and the type of mobile phone you have will be processed in a database under the responsibility of VIOLETA RODRIGUEZ JAQUEZ ( hereinafter, GOLDBERRY JOYAS) whose purposes are:
I. The development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale of the products that she has acquired or of any other contract between the two; p>
II. To fulfill obligations derived from our legal relationships that arise with you when contacting us to share your opinions, complaints and suggestions; corporate information, gift cards and customer service in stores.
III. Respond to requests made to us;
IV. Likewise, within the relationship between you and us, it will be understood to provide you with information about GOLDBERRY JOYAS products (whose activities are related to the decoration, jewelry, precious metals and accessories sectors, as well as the development and support of commercial activities electronic), including, in relation to said products, the sending of commercial communications through emails, telephone calls, SMS messages and other electronic (according to the state of the art) or physical means of communication that are appropriate and relevant to comply for the present purpose. You can change your preferences in relation to sending such commercial communications by accessing the My account section. You can unsubscribe through the Newsletter section or by contacting our customer service.
V. In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to be provided for the purposes detailed below. In the case of having proceeded to the purchase of a product or the purchase of a gift card (hereinafter, merchandise), the personal data of third parties provided will be used only for (i) the management of the shipment or the verification of receipt of the commodity; (ii) respond to the requests you make to us and, (iii) share our products with your acquaintances by email.
VI. In case you choose to mark the option to save your card, you expressly authorize us to process the data indicated as necessary for its activation and development. The CVV of the card is only used to make the purchase in progress, and will not be stored or processed later as part of your card data.
The consent for the activation of this functionality allows your auto-completed data to appear in subsequent purchases, so it will not be necessary to enter your data in each new process, and it will be understood as valid and in force for subsequent purchases.
You can modify your cards, as well as revoke your consent for the treatment, at any time through the Cards section of My Account.
GOLDBERRY JOYAS stores and transmits your card data in accordance with the main international security and confidentiality standards for credit and debit cards.
The use of this functionality may require the modification of your password for security reasons.Remember that the security in the use of the website also depends on its correct use and conservation of certain confidential keys
3. VIOLETA RODRIGUEZ JAQUEZ, residing at PASEOS VISTAS DEL SOL # 6601 L13 HACIENDAS CP.31215, CHIHUAHUA, CHIH., As the person responsible for the database, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights to Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (ARCO rights), by letter addressed to the above address to the attention of "Data Protection" for Mexico; Or, by sending an email to email@example.com. If necessary, we may request a copy of any of your official identifications (INE, passport or other valid document that identifies you). In the event that you decide to exercise said ARCO rights and that as part of the personal data that you have provided us with the email, we would appreciate it if the aforementioned communication would specifically state that circumstance by indicating the email address with respect to which it is exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
Likewise, we carefully inform you that you, or your legal representative, may exercise any of the ARCO rights, as well as revoke your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time. For your request to proceed, it is essential to complete all the information that we enunciate below, which will be used to prove your identity, as indicated in articles 32, 34 and 35 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession Individuals (LFPDPPP).
I. DATA OF THE HOLDER: Full Name, Full Address, Telephone and Email (where the answer to your request will be communicated).
II. REPRESENTATIVE INFORMATION (ONLY IF APPLICABLE): Full Name.
• In the case of being the legal representative of the holder, the corresponding public instrument in original must be attached to the document, or, where appropriate, a power of attorney signed before two witnesses.
III. ARCO RIGHTS: Indicate the right (s) you wish to exercise: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and / or Opposition. Likewise, a description must be made of the personal data with respect to which it is intended to exercise the right (s) indicated above and / or any other comment that helps us better serve your right.
IV. OTHER NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION: Please attach the documentation that you consider to support your request and help us to process it properly. In particular, in the request for rectification of personal data (incorrect data, correct data and supporting document).
In the event that the information provided in your writing is erroneous or insufficient, or the corresponding accreditation documents are not attached, the Data Protection Department, within the following five (5) business days Upon receipt of your rights request letter, it may require you to provide the elements or documents necessary to process it. You will have ten (10) business days to meet the request, counted from the day after you have received it. If no response is given within said period, the corresponding writing will be deemed not presented. The Data Protection Department will notify you of the determination adopted within a maximum period of twenty (20) business days from the date your writing was received so that, if it is appropriate, make it effective within fifteen ( 15) business days after the response is communicated. The answer will be given by the same way in which you sent us your request.
4.You may limit the use and / or disclosure of your personal data by sending your request to the Data Protection Department at the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The requirements to prove your identity, as well as the procedure to meet your request, will be governed by the same criteria indicated in the previous section.
If your request is appropriate, the Data Protection Department will register it in our internal exclusion list in order for you to stop receiving our promotions.
5. GOLDBERRY JOYAS reserves the right, under its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or delete parts of this Privacy and Cookies Policy at any time. In this case, GOLDBERRY JOYAS will indicate the date of the latest version of the same through its publication on this website.
6. In order to fulfill the purposes indicated in section 2 above, it may be necessary to transfer the information you have provided to us to certain companies that produce all the items sold in this online store (whose activities are related to the decoration, jewelery, precious metals and accessories, as well as the development and support of electronic commerce activities) for which we understand that, by registering and providing us with information through this website, you expressly authorize us to make such transfers to the aforementioned member companies. Likewise, GOLDBERRY JOYAS to fulfill the necessary purpose (s) previously described (s) or other those required by law or by the competent authorities, will only transfer the necessary data in the cases provided by law.
7. The user (you) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the site or to the person responsible for the website or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
8. Information about Cookies: By accepting this Privacy and Cookies Policy, you consent to the use of the cookies used on this website and which are described below:
• Category 1: strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential, since they allow you to navigate through the Website and use its functionalities. Without these cookies, the services you requested, such as remembering your login details or items in the shopping bag, would not be available.
• Category 2: analytical cookies
These cookies collect anonymous information about how people use our Website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive, search or use our site, as well as highlight areas where we can improve, such as navigation, the shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data collected by these cookies never shows personal information and it will never be possible to establish your individual identity. You can disable cookies in your browser settings.
• Category 3: functional cookies
These cookies remember the selections you made, such as the country from which you visit our Website, language and search parameters, such as size, color and style of the product. In this way, they can be used to offer you an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make your visit more pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.You can disable cookies in your browser settings
• Category 4: targeting cookies or advertising cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits, in order to make advertising more relevant to you and according to your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement, as well as to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. Cookies are generally provided by an advertising company. They remember the websites you visit, and that information is shared with related others, such as advertisers. For example, we use third-party companies to serve you more personalized ads when you visit other websites. You can disable these cookies using your browser settings.
• Category 5: social network cookies
These cookies allow you to share what you are doing in relation to the Website on social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not under our control. Please, consult the respective privacy policies to know how these cookies work. If you wish to delete any cookie that is already on your computer, please refer to the help and support section of your Internet browser for instructions on how to find the file or directory that stores the cookies. In www.AboutCookies.org you can get more information about its elimination and control. Keep in mind that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies, you may be left without access to certain areas or functionalities of our Website.
You can withdraw your consent for these cookies at any time through the following options:
• Google Analytics cookies on all websites: please visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on;
• Other third-party cookies related to behavioral ads: please go to www.youronlinechoices.eu.
• Any other type of cookies: you can clear your cookies through your browser settings.
Remember that even if you disable cookies, you will continue to receive online advertisements. This means that the company or companies in which you disabled this option will not place more advertising adjusted to your web preferences and usage patterns, so you will see a large number of ads that will be irrelevant to you and your preferences. p>